Adding robots in orchestrator

Hi all,

I am not able to add a robot into my orchestrator once I have added the machine.

neither it displays adding a robot button anymore.

and I am assuming because of this I am not able to execute my studio xaml files.

Also, the orchestrator displays it is connected unlicensed.

Can anyone please help?

i am using uipath studio Pro 2021.4.4 version on my localhost.

Hi

Welcome back to uipath community

Pls check this

Cheers @Varun_Dharni

@Varun_Dharni

What is your orchestrator version?

If you are working in modern folders:

1. Make sure you create a modern folder and assign the robot user to that modern folder.

2. Add the machine template used to that modern folder

3. Make sure your machine is licensed with that same machine template key. (Do this in UiPath Assistant)

4. Check your licenses available in Orchestrator (Sign in as a user with the Administrator role:

5. Go to Machines as an Admin in Orchestrator, Select your Machine Template and view robots. There may be a possibility your same robot user is signed on and licensed on a different VM at the same time.

6. If all else fails, disconnect and reconnect using UiPath Assistant with the same machine template.

Please let me know if that helps!

I think that link is to a deprecated article version. I myself don’t think his case would apply to that version.

The link which I have included has a hyperlink on the top of the page for the newer version
Which would help in validating the steps followed to connect the robot

@Palaniyappan @Shawn_Ngoh Thank you so much for your response.

I was able to figure this one out.

I was supposed to some settings in UiPath Assistant and create an unattended robot and then all is working fine.

Thanks again for your help.

@Palaniyappan @Shawn_Ngoh

I am trying to execute a basic message box displaying activity from Orchestrator by publishing a Hello world program onto the orchestrator.

I have created a process in the orchestrator

then

schedule a job as a part of the next step

and the interesting part is everything is working perfectly fine and the job is getting executed without displaying the “hello world” message.

Can you please help again?

Thanks in advance.

uploading couple of files which I think might be handy for you guys.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.