How to check the screen elements are loaded?

In this First Screen Shot, The option was into Pricing tab.

In this second SS, the option was into Main tab. You can see clearly. But i need UiPath to work on only main tab.

I used Get text and check app state activity to verify, but not workedout due to both screen have same options. No uniqueness.

Someone, please help what’s the solution?

I can see ‘Requested Date’ column on Main Tab is unique.

Use Element Exist Activity to validate if its available.

If yes, we can take it as we’re in Main tab

If no, we’re in some other tab. You can use click Activity click on Main tab to proceed.

Additionally, you can use Get attribute activity to know the state.

I tried all of that. But nothing works buddy

Hi @Salman_Faries

Some columns in the two tabs are not similar, For sure there is one or two elements are unique find that unique and use check app state activity to check which tab you are in.

In Main Tab the UOM column, Request Date column are unique try to indicate the two of one in check app state and try.

Hope it helps!!

hi @Salman_Faries

This looks like Oracle EBS to me.

Too Legacy to automate, here you would have to forget the best practices for automation, and you would have to use Get Text activity for a certain Idx, for example you can check with UOM header itself here.
IF you can see UOM Header then its on Main tab, else use a click activity or Shortcut to get to Main tab.

Happy Automation!

@Salman_Faries

Its an oracle ebs screen…what do you want to verify…instead directly click on main always…

And after click…check the index properties…one of the property would be set to true or 1 once the required tab is selected

Another way is to perform a click visible text activity on the Request date …and it wpuld be successful only when it is on main tab else will fail…by that you can know the transition

Hope this helps

Cheers

1 Like

Just click the Main tab. Shouldn’t matter if it’s already selected or not. Just click it.