CHECK APP STATE, HOW TO USE

Hello! I’m new on the platform and I don’t know how to use the ‘check app state’ activity, I already saw the documentation but think its kinda confusing, can someone give an example with printscreens? Thank you! :smiley:

@Carvalho_Vini

You need to indicate the element that you want to check if exists or not

and then if it exists check appstate will move to left side or else it moves to right

Hope this helps

cheers

1 Like

Hi @Carvalho_Vini

Check app state activity is used to check the UI element is appear on the screen or not.
If the element is exist on the screen it executes the activites in the target appear block if the element is not exist it executes the activities in the target not appear block.

It was mainly used to check the UI element is exist in the foreground or not.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @Carvalho_Vini

Check app state is used to check whether the ui element is found or not
If the target appears then do certain actions
If target does not appear then perform the other actions

Hope it helps

Hello, so the activity that I place in the left side is whats going to happen if the element appears? This is my main doubt

Hello, so the activity that I place in the left side is whats going to happen if the element appears, and the right side if it doesnt? This is my main doubt

Yes absolutely @Carvalho_Vini

Yes @Carvalho_Vini

That was correct!!

1 Like

Hi, I dont have the sequency block tho.

@Carvalho_Vini

Are you using element exists or check app state…

If check app state then you will have a element appear on roght and element did not appear on left

If element exists then you can use the output of it in the if activity

Cheers

1 Like

here

@Carvalho_Vini

You do have a left and right sequence right…its just hidden…it is a setting in your studio to hide or show sequences…if you switch it it would show the sequence also…else it would just hide but the sequence is still oresent

Hope this helps

Cheers

1 Like

its easy man, for example when you wait for something to show on the screen before you want to click on it then you indicate this element, set it as wait for element to appear and then in element appears you put your click activity, and now the automation will wait for the selected element to appear on the screen before it continues with clicking on it. try it yourself its great!

1 Like

Hello again! So, it says that wasn’t possible to find the UI, but since it didn’t appear, isn’t supposed to do the activities on the rignt then? Thak you for your support!

1 Like

@Carvalho_Vini

Yes…ideally if found it would move to left and if not found will move to right

Cheers

1 Like

It worked, thank you!!

1 Like

@Carvalho_Vini

:slight_smile: Happy Automation

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.