How can i do this?

Help pls

Hi @fairymemay

check this

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi
hope these steps would helpyou resolve this

1. use excel application scope and pass the filepath of excel as input and inside the scope use READ RANGE activity and get the output with variable of type datatable named dt
  2. now use a FOR EACH ROW activity and inside the loop we can use OPEN BROWSER activity and mention the web page url as input
  3. inside that container now use TYPE INTO activity or any activity with input as row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString
  4. so for each iteration of row it will open a new browser and enter the field value with each row value of specified columnname one by one

Cheers @fairymemay

It is right?

1 Like

you were almost done
keep that OPEN BROWSER activity within the BODY part of FOR EACH ROW activity
Cheers @fairymemay

how to config about for each row?

detail data excel as below.

so may i know which field you want to use inside the browser
usually inside the FOR EACH ROW loop we call each column and its row value by mentioning the columnname like this
row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString

so for each iteration of loop each row value will be fetched and entered to that browser for the specified column

Cheers @fairymemay

Which particular Column you need to populate on browser
for example
Name = row(“name”).toString
and pass Name Variable in TypeInto Activity

What choose activities in for each row?

we can use TYPE INTO ACTIVITY and mention as row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString so that it will type that value to the field inside the browser
@Pradeep_Shiv

yes!
@Palaniyappan

image ?

1 Like

remove Name= and keep the remaining
and also inside the FOR EACH ROW loop use first OPEN BROWSER activity and inside that open browser keep this TYPE INTO ACTIVITY
while using this type into activity click on indicate on screen option and choose the field where we want to type the input which we have passed

@fairymemay

OpenBrowser.xaml (7.4 KB)

Check this workflow
@fairymemay

error.

@Palaniyappan

check the above workflow and go through

I thing same workflow with you.

autofill.xaml (7.6 KB)

mention Output of Datatable in for each row activity

autofill.xaml (7.8 KB)