How to append data in blank Excel via StudioX

Dear all,

I have tried many ways to append rows in Excel but it seems like StudioX doesnt have any activity like "read row that have inserted data then append new info into next rows and so on".  

From this example below, I wish to append row by row with daily basis. So whenever I have got new extracted data, I want this new extracted data to be inserted into new row in Excel.

So, what should be the activities that I need to use in StudioX? Appreciate Experts to teach me. Tqvm

Have you tried Append Range activity?

Hi @Sudharsan_Ka, thanks for replying. I have tried though.

Originally, I want to append after line 2 onwards with every new info.

But unfortunately, the result shows differently where new info has been inserted into line 2 . :joy:

My workflow is below: (you may ignore on the file name and etc)

Is anyone can assist in this matter? The append doesnt work with activity “Append Range”.

@ctsoo - If you can share your sample sheets, including append data sheet(after masking sensitive info) and xaml…we will take a look…Thanks…

Hi @prasath17, thanks for help!

First excel is referring to daily compilation for server A and server B.
Daily_Server_Availability_<[Notes.Sheet(“Date”).Cell(“YYYYMMDD”)]>.xlsx
Daily_Server_Availability_20210807.xlsx (12.2 KB)

Second excel is referring to average compilation from both server A and server B. Then the data will be keep on growing as time goes by.
Average_Server_Availability_Compilation.xlsx
Average_Server_Availability_Compilation.xlsx (9.4 KB)

For second excel, I wish to append the data in blank row by daily after existing data in row.

Looks like we are not authorized to upload xaml file here. I will try to paste my sample code here.