Copy Paste Range in Excel

Hello, I need some help on copy paste range to new row.
I found a solution (StudioX - Find Last data row in excel file - #7 by prasath17) which is very similar to what I want. It identify the last row using LOOKUP and copy data into new row. However it could only work on excel cell.

I need to copy and paste a range of data to new row as I want to retain the old data. I used the copy paste range activity but it will replace my old data with the new data instead of copying the data to a new row. Please help me out on this. I have provided my work file below so you can have a clear view of what and where I did wrong. Thank you.

data.xlsx (12.7 KB)
Main.xaml (11.2 KB)

Hi @winne.oo ,

try to user “Merge Data Table” Activity and Kindly check attached workflow with your sample excel file

Main (3).xaml (10.3 KB)

Thanks,
Rajkumar

You don’t write data to Excel with copy/paste. You don’t open Excel and click around in it. You use the Excel activities to directly read/write. Append Range will automatically write to the next empty row.

@RajKumar_DC Thank you so much for your solution but I think your solution is on UiPath Studio right ? I am not very familiar with it as I’m working on UiPath Studio X. But still thank you so much for your help.

@postwick Thank you so much for your advice and I have tried using Append Range and it works. Really appreciate your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.