How to add only queue in reframework as dispatcher

hi
i want add items to queue in the reframework…i don’t want to process any data in the process state
There is excel file which i want to add in queue
i want to build this programme only in reframework as dispatcher
can anyone tell me what all states i have to keep and delete?

can any send me the screen shot as well

@T_Y_Raju - Hello, you may check out this video where a detailed explanation how to make a dispatcher process is done: Accurate Dispatcher and Performer Sample Project in UiPath - YouTube

Hope it helps!

please refer the following flow
GenerateYearly Report_Disptcher.zip (996.3 KB)

Hi @T_Y_Raju

1. Create a new project in UiPath Studio and select the REFramework template.
  2. Open the Main.xaml file, which contains the main workflow of the REFramework.
  3. Delete the Process.xaml file since you don’t want to process any data in the Process state. Right-click on the Process.xaml file in the Solution Explorer and select “Delete”.
  4. Modify the state transitions in the Main.xaml file. Remove the transition arrow from the GetTransactionData state to the Process state and create a new transition from the GetTransactionData state to the End Process state.
  5. Add activities to read the Excel file and add items to the queue in the GetTransactionData state:
    a.ReadRange workbook activity
    b.Bulk add queue item activity.

RoboticEnterpriseFramework6.zip (1.3 MB)

Hope it helps!!

I have build this seq in get transaction data and delete the get queue item activity right

1. Add activities to read the Excel file and add items to the queue in the GetTransactionData state:
    a.ReadRange workbook activity
    b.Bulk add queue item activity.
    2.Delete the Process transaction state
    Here is the file
    RoboticEnterpriseFramework6.zip (1.3 MB)

Hope it helps!!

How can i create dispatcher in performer i dont want a separate bot as dispatcher. i want to include in my performer

Please suggest in which state i have to add

Please send screen shot if possible

Hi @T_Y_Raju
In Initialization state you have add your data to queue i.e.,dispatcher

@T_Y_Raju

In the initialization state,After Kill Process workflow, you can send the queue items to the queues.

@T_Y_Raju

You can include it in initialization state inside the if first run activity…ao that it runs only once…make sure you give it at the end of that if condition as in that all the initializing activities like reading the config also will take plce and after that you can add the items

Cheers

If you are just building a dispatcher automation you shouldn’t use REFramework.