Is UiPath Robot enough for client to start a robot on his machine if Studio is not installed on it and Orchestrator is not connected?
Situation in more details:
- I have UiPath Studio installed and prepared an agent for my client
- as it’s only the first robot, client won’t be buying Orchestrator license (at least for now)
- client also does not need Studio license as I will develop/configure everything
- I suppose client should only buy (not)attended robot license
- I am going to install UiPath Robot on client’s machine
- what should go next?
- how to assign the process for a robot?
- is there any difference if mentioned robot is attended or not attended?