How get Attribute Activity work?

I am working on Assignment 2 of advanced level.
1.In the Upload Yearly Reports page I am trying to extracting the code generated after successfully uploading the report by using Element Scope and Get Attribute but It throws an error after every entry and also its not extracting the code from pop up window.
Please suggest how to fix the error.
Get Attribute ‘DIV’: Value does not fall within the expected range.

2.I am getting this error
“Invoke ConsolidateCSV workflow: The process cannot access the file ‘C:\Users\Priyanka\Documents\UiPath\CalculateYearlyReportAssignment2\Data\Monthly Reports\FR329083\FR329083-5.csv.crdownload’ because it is being used by another process.”

wherein this activity already executed for once and generated the Yearly report by merging the files together for first record but while running the same step for 2nd record it throws this error…can’t understand why…please suggest
Also I am not using RE Framework for this one

1 Like

@Priyanka24

Can you try get full text activity to extract this text and let us know if it works or not .

are you facing any network issues or does it take more than 30 seconds to load the selector?

you might also want to have a look at this

@singhonkar Sorry wasn’t able to extract the text using FullText as the selector for pop up didn’t work …

@virajN how to find the URL attribute of the page as its a popup dialog box not a new window…please suggest

@Priyanka24

Please Try with Get Attribute activity and “.InnerText” is the property with which you can retrieve internal text for any attribute.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.