How do you run the test from test orchestrator or test manager?

My tests remains in queue and result is shown in pending state only. I don’t see any execution taking place on Studio on my machine.

Hi @Priyesh_Tuli

Check that you have a “Test Robot” license to run the test cases available in the Shared folder.

If not, then get the permission to shared folder to run the Test robot.

Hope it helps!!

Is this available in trial version? I am so far using trial version and my trail period has expired. Could this be a reason?

Hi @Priyesh_Tuli

It’s not based on th Trail Version. You can simply assign the bot in community versions. You need to have a valid community license. As you have already enabled the Pro Trail version and it got expired. So now you will have the free license so you need to create a new account with new Mail ID and then you can use the Testing Bot.

Note: No need of enabling the pro trail version.

I created a new account expecting that new account may have robot license. However, upon creating new robot,i dont see account textbox choices to me when i try to execute it.

Tried that mate, no avail.
While trying to execute the test from the orchestrator, I see options to provide:

1. runtime(value selected: Testing),
  2. machine(value selected: user’s workspace machine),
  3. account(no account/robot),
  4. host name(value: my machine name \firstname.lastname).

Against account, i see no options. Could this be a reason for failure to execute tests?

Hi @Priyesh_Tuli

Have initialised the testing bot count to 1.

Regards

i think i have done that already in machine settings where It asks for testing and production units.

Hi @Priyesh_Tuli

Can you please cross check that and if already assigned then please check whether the folder where you are testing have been assigned with the Testing Robot.

Regards

These appear to be correctly placed.

1 Like

1 Like

HI @Priyesh_Tuli

Please check the roles and permissions and also please try to re-initialise the testing robot and please update me what happened.

Regards

Users and Robot account have all the permissions.

same for robot account and user.