How can multiple robots exists in same machine?

Hi Friends,

In Environment section(UiPath Orchestrator Guide) it is recommended that multiple robots in the same machine can be grouped under same environment but my understanding is a PC means one robot then how multiple robots can be installed on same machine and it is confusing me. Could someone give explanation on this?

Thanks,
Ula

1 Like

@Boopathi

If you are running multiple processes in same machine then it’s recommended to create same environment for all processes.

In one machine, we will install one robot only and it can run multiple processes in same machine with different time intervals.

Thank you for clarification. I understand that a bot can run multiple process but in the uipath orchestrator page it was mentioned

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Ula

@Boopathi

I guess here they are talking about High Density robots and in this case we can install multiple robots in a single machine and we can run at same time also but with different user accounts but not same user account.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.