Hide the button "Add another" in data tables

Hi UiPath

Is there the possibility to remove or hide the button ad another but keep the remove rows button.
There is a possibility by “disable adding/removing rows” but I want to disable only the “adding” and not both.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello @Ayb_Ben!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Any Help there

Hi Community
I want to remove or hide the “Add Another” Button in a Data Grid and still be able to remove rows?

1 Like

Hey @Ayb_Ben,

I haven’t understood the scenario completely and I’m sorry for that.

If you can explain more will be easy and if possible share xaml as well

Hi @Nithinkrishna
Sorry I can’t send you a xaml file right now, because I have trouble with trial license key right now.
But my Question is simple, if I use a data table inside a Data Grid in a form, we can find the option in Data Grid “Disable Adding removing Rows” if this option is checked that means the User can’t add new Rows or remove any Row from the Data Table.
Now if I want to remove Rows only but not to be able to add new Rows how can I do that?
I want to be able to remove Rows from the data Table but not to be able to add new Rows, and that’s why I wanted to hide this button “add another”

I hope I could explain it well?
Best regads,

Hi Nithin
here an update and Xaml file as well:

Main2.xaml (11.4 KB)

1 Like

Hey @Ayb_Ben,

Apologies for the late response.

As we know, that’s a limitation in forms to enable/disable add or remove individually.

But we can build some alternate logic for the same.

Here is an approach which may help,

PFA - DataGridProb.zip (3.5 KB)

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry for digging up an old post, but you’ve done something I can’t figure out.

When I run your code, all the cells are editable:

I have my own automation where I’ve used Create Form, and added a datatable to the fields collection, but when I run it the cells are not editable, I have to click an edit button to open each one:

How do I make my data grid work like yours, where the cells are all editable?

1 Like

In that solution, A data grid form component was used…

Thanks
Nithin

Yeah it was so simple. The automatic form update was adding an Edit Grid for the datatable instead of a Data Grid.

1 Like