Hi I'm new to automation. I've some issues related to Filter Data Table in uipath

If we want to publish the same xml project (that have been published earlier) again? How this can be published…
a. ) Is this overwrite previous project file or again save a copy of a project?
b) Second question is if we want to run the project from orchestrator and the project located in different machine…Will the project runs?

Hi

You mean project created in UiPath Studio? It can be published in the same way :slight_smile:
a) in orchestrator you have all previous versions of projects until you remove them
b) If project is published to orchestrator you can run it on any machine, even if machine dont have project code (when running a project from the orchestrator, the project is automatically downloaded to the selected machine before running)

1 Like

Hi @Aima_Arif,

Welcome to the community!

a.) It will create a copy, if you publish your project again, it will update the version of your project. (like from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2)
b.) If that machine has an unattended license and is connected to Orchestrator, you can run it from Orchestrator.

Does this answer your questions?

Kind regards,
Robert

1 Like

Thank you so much. It helps me a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.