Run project from the orchestrator very slow - But run code directly on the local machine fast

Hi Everyone.

I have 2 datatables and compare them by using for each row with each table.

I have used 2 times for each row to compare. I runned code directly on the local machine and it run fast, but when i publish project into Orchestrator and click to run from the Orchestrator and it run very slow.

I dont know why?

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

@Mr.H

It’s weird. Are you doing anything else apart from comparing two DataTables in your process ?

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have some activitíe inside loop. I ran it on local machine very fast, but it run very slow when i click from the orchestrator.

I dont know why.

@Mr.H

Can you check with some other process and see is it behaving in the same way or not.

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have disabled all activities inside of loop.

I have tried run it on Local Machine and from Orchestrator and saw performance as below picture.

I dont know why and dont know it has any incorrect point in my code.

Hi

Try reconnecting the robot to orchestrator and run again from orchestrator

It is usually the same speed when ran in studio and from orchestrator

Cheers @Mr.H

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have tried to do sometime but it still same.

@Mr.H

Uninstall UiPath studio and reinstall it again.

Fine in that case open the project in studio and go to design tab → manage packages → Project dependencies-> upgrade all the package to latest version and then publish it to orchestrator one more time

Then try running from orchestrator

Make sure the network connectivity is good between machine and orchestrator

@Mr.H

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I just updated and still same.

This case very strange… i will check more points.

Thanks very much all of you for your support!

Hi Everyone.

I have an difficult issue and dont know why and how to fix.

I have a project and run its source code on Local Machine , it run about 20-30s… but when i publish it into the Orchestrator and run, it run about 7-8mins.

I have tried to do some steps:

1. Clear all of old packages on Orchestrator and publish a new one.
  2. Upgrade all of packages dependencies to the newest.
  3. The network connection is good
  4. Disconnect connection to the orchestrator and re-connect sometime.

I have checked and known it slow when ran from orchestrator at For Each Row activity. One For Each Row inside of another For Each Row. I have disabled ( comment out ) all activities inside of the For Each Row Loop and try to run but it still very slow from orchestrator… but on Local Machine always fast when run.

Any one has any suggest or solution for this case?

Thanks in advance!

A solution is presented here: Processes triggered via Orchestrator into remote server takes too long to start - #3 by loginerror