Help! can not send hot keys

Hello
I use UiPath community edition, searched for the answer on the forum, but did not find anything
for_forum
I do so and everyone says it’s right.
PROBLEM: after the correct way of typing a hotkey, a letter is entered in the document. CTRL the code is clamped and active after the end of the workflow, that is, after the end of the project, I scroll the mouse ball and I change the scale in the program of the studio
When I add a special key (gives an error)
Help me please, the success of my project depends on the solution of this problem
Main.xaml (14.3 KB)

Can you attach your workflow.

@MahalingPatil uploaded

You are not yet uploaded…

@MahalingPatil I’m showing that the file is loaded

Attach the file…

@MahalingPatil
Hello
I use UiPath community edition, searched for the answer on the forum, but did not find anything
for_forum
I do so and everyone says it’s right.
PROBLEM: after the correct way of typing a hotkey, a letter is entered in the document. CTRL the code is clamped and active after the end of the workflow, that is, after the end of the project, I scroll the mouse ball and I change the scale in the program of the studio
When I add a special key (gives an error)
Help me please, the success of my project depends on the solution of this problemMain.xaml1 (12.3 KB)

I do not know why you do not see it.

@Kirill_Kubskiy, Its working as expected ! But you have missed out CTRL+C to copy it before you use get from clipboard if I am not wrong.

Regards,
Dom :slight_smile:

@Dominic CTRL+A does not work
does not distinguish text, but writes “A”

Its working as expected !

@Kirill_Kubskiy, Screenshot . Can you check with the same xaml that you have uploaded ? You might have made some changes (while playing with the properties ) I guess.

Regards,
Dom :slight_smile:

i Have attached workflow Check it… Main (3).xaml (14.6 KB)

@Dominic @MahalingPatil
I need him to select all the text and copy it, but the hot keys do not work
at me they enter a letter in a notebook, do not work in combination

I didn’t get you…Can you please explain briefly.

@MahalingPatil
variable = “lahfslhlfahkhbv;jvfs;asn;vjas”
my program give me answer “lahfslhlfahkhbv;jvfs;asn;vjas + AC”
hotkeys don’t work
selectors correct

Which version of UI Path you are using??

@MahalingPatil UiPath community studio 2018.1.2

such a problem on the local and virtual machine