Has anyone figured the magic incantation for the "check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential"?

OK, so the first time I switched the configuration to a json file because I can’t for the love of anything holly understand why in the age of devops somebody would think that using excel to store configurations is a bright idea and the whole moving the file from my laptop where I have excel to the azure host where I took the exam was taking ages. So I can understand the first “failure”. (62 points)

Second submission, had to install libre office on azure (that was a joy), had to wait for ages each time the workflow starts, cursed every time I forgot to close libre and the workflow failed … but finally managed to submit the exam and I got the same failure criteria “check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential”. It had both of them, and they are used in the workflow. (68 points)

Now for the third attempt: checked everywhere, some config.xlsx files had these in the “Constants” page … so I tried there, also to be sure I went and after the final test I got the file on my laptop edited and saved with a real Excel. Still waiting for an eval for this one. Just got certified, no info on the score or any failures. Also, for my surprise: it’s a Certificate of Completion (WTF?!?)