Getting "System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException:There was an error writing to the pipe:Unrecognized error 232 (0xe8)." while using invoke workflow

Scenario: I have a bunch of read range activities, I put them in a sequence and then used invoke workflow to call it from the main workflow. I am getting “System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException:There was an error writing to the pipe:Unrecognized error 232 (0xe8).”

The initial problem was that the studio becomes in-responsive after it’s execution (mentioned here :
UiPath Studio Hangs after Sequence Completes”). I wanted to isolate the problem and used invoke method. I got above mentioned error then after.

Any idea about this?

Steps to reproduce: Put in a bunch of read range activities in a sequence and call it from a main sequence

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: 2017.1

Hey @Sunil_Kumar

Will you change binding time in your UiRobot.exe.config file a property name receiveTimeout=“00:10:00” to receiveTimeout=“infinite” and let me know.

Issue might be that the WCF service-oriented application can remain active for only ten minutes without activity after which it is dropped. The above change, adding receiveTimeout=”infinite”, keeps it active and prevents the error you are facing.

Regards…!!
Aksh

Thanks for this. The error comes much before the timeout, however I did change it to “infinite” and got same error