Process execution error

Scenario: We are running process using Orchestrator, Generally it take 6-7 hours to complete execution, during process run we are seeing below error at any point of time.

===========================
Info : “Execution error : UiPath.Core.Activities.ActivityTimeoutException: Activity timeout exceeded\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

Need assistant asap

this error indicates an issue with your workflow - more exactly an invoke activity. run from Studio, debug and see where the problem is.

Since it takes so long for the error to occur, you might look in the Execution Log to find where it Faulted and began Canceling out of your workflow.

The Execution Logs are normally located in your AppData folder. “C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs”

The error usually means it was waiting to find an element or image but exceeded the TimeoutMS property.

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply!

@ClaytonM What if when running through the studio it works just fine but when I publish it in orchestrator and run it with remote desktop closed or minimized the error occurs.
On one of the process I also get Info: “Job faulted due to service shutdown.” .
hmm
Please Suggest.
@Gabriel_Tatu

@Pema_Sherpa,
I’m going on memory here, but I believe your service shutdown error is due to the UiRobotSvc stopping. You should check Event Viewer on that one; it might say there was an OutOfMemory Exception.
EDIT: That particular issue you’ll need to work with either your Server Admin or UiPath Support.

For other issues like timeout issues, all I can say is find out where it happens, then take a screenshot right at that spot. Many times the RDP from Orchestrator makes the windows and screen look different, so a screenshot will help for sure.

You might need someone to look at it if you still can’t resolve it.
Use their help desk: Contact Technical Support

Regards.

hi Gabriel,
can you please educate me , why the below error come.
we have seen that the our workflow fails with below error some times but after restarting the workflow its start working fine and this failure is not often .

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,