GetAppCredentials error

Hello everyone,

I’m in the middle of the Hash exercise on the Advanced Training and I’m getting an error I can’t seem to fix.

The error consists in not being able to use/open the GetAppCredentials.xaml, not even by going directly to the file and trying to open it. I’m using the REFramework files, from Git.

The error is the following when trying to open the .xaml:

When I try to run the code, this error pops up:

My UIPath Studio versian is 2018.2.4.
I’ve this package installed:

UIPath.core.activities version: 18.2.6761.24851
UIPath.credentials version: 1.1.6666.26222
UIPath.Framework.activities version: 1.0.6080.24983

I think this are the important ones.
Then I’ve updates available for the UIPath.Framework.activities available, but when I try to update the following error comes up:

I’ve no more updates available.

I don’t think it’s relevant, since I can’t even open the .xaml, but these are the Arguments in the GetAppCredentials:

Anyone has an idea on what I’ve to do to overpass this problem?

Thank you very much for the help!

Best regards!

1 Like

As per the error you are getting, you have not passed the in variable to the asset name.

Or the Invoke workflow that you are using yo have not assigned the variable to it hence its not able to get any instance of it.

Also if you get the workflow error please reopen and correct and it should be fine.

Let me know if it helped

1 Like

Hi nadim.warsi,

Don’t ask me why but I replaced the GetAppCredentials for a freshly extracted one, and I was able to open it. And now everything is working properly.

Somehow my GetAppCredentials got corrupt I guess and that caused all this malfunctioning!

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Not a problem, as long as we get a resolution to your issue. :robot:

happy to help.