Get transaction in RE framework

Hi,

I am not using any queue and making flow with RE framework.

Then how to do with the queue name in Config file and how to set the Maxtry number.

Thanks,

Hi @krishbcd

If you are not using a queue in the REFramework, don’t use any queue names in the config file as there will be no queue in the orchestrator to refer to.

Additionally, change all the queue item variable types to the data type that you are using. For example, if you are using a datatable, transactionItem should be of type dataRow.

You can also specify the max retry number in the config file to 3 or the number of retries you need. This constant can be found in th config file under constants sheet.

2 Likes

I have removed the get transaction state and directly jumping to process transaction from init state.

It is working fine in happy path.

BUT IF THERE IS ANY SYSTEM ERROR, THEN IT IS AGAIN AND AGAIN GOING TO INIT STATE. HOW CAN I STOP THAT.

Hi,

Can you please elaborate this please? I dont get this

1. Additionally, change all the queue item variable types to the data type that you are using.
  2. For example, if you are using a datatable, transactionItem should be of type dataRow.

Thanks

Below is my requirement.

How to do this without using queue and i think no need of any transaction item as well.

1. Read config files for assets from orchestrator
  2. Login to app and proceed with respective activities