Get Transaction Data (Assignment 2)

I’m working on Assignment 2, and stuck at Get Transaction State. I’m getting below error although the selector is found in the web page.

Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at Source: Element Exist

Anyone could help on this please.

Can you share a specific screenshot for this error, your selector looks okay. The “Element Exists” activity is not working properly

I’m learing uipath too, so you can add my QQ or email with me?tks 457867530@qq.com

Hi prankurjoshi,

The element exists activity is working but the issue is at the IF activity the transaction is getting to the Else box even the selector is found. But if i change the default value for transaction number from 1 to 2 it’s working.

Element Exists for page number is not working properly, Print the boolean value in a message box just above the if condition and see the result

if you assign the variable into selector directly it wont work(in_TransactionNumber value does not pass)

So first Assign A=“<webctrl aaname='”+in_TransactionNumber.ToString+“'tag='Li” class=‘page-numbers’/>

Then pass A to the Selector field

1 Like

Hi,

Can anyone help me on this.

The robot is not reading the 2nd page. It is only reading the 1st page and ending the transaction.

Hey @Dhaarshini,
you can remove the onElementAppear activity from there…There isn’t any need for it although its there in the walkthrough.
Removing it will solve the issue.Just place the data scraping window without the onElementAppear.

Alternatively, you’ll have to play with the UiExplorer and check the selector for onElementAppear!

please help me to resolve the below issue

Hi…

What will be the assignment value for out_TransactionItem

Hi ,
You are trying to assign integer to queue item.
change ‘out_transactionitem to string’
and assign as like below screenshot.

Hi thanks for your response,

But i want to add that in_TransactionNumber to queue item… how can i do the same
can anyone give the working getTransactionItem workflow.

Hi ,
are you doing dispatcher or performer ?

worked for me, Thanks