I am currently on Assignment 1 RPA Advanced Course.
I have been having error on getting the hash result.
I noticed that when I run the single file it turns out great and I got the output needed.
But when I try to run the whole project, the error seems to be in the get hash result.(in picture)
I have check the selector and notice a pattern where it is validate when I’m on the SHA1 Online webpage, once I close the browser, the selector turns to not validate.
(I am using google chrome as default browser)
I followed the guide where I have set the WaitForReady to complete.
Currently I am not getting where I did a mistake.