Get Credential: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0

Hi, I get this error “Get Credential: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.” from Get Credential Activities.

This Get credential activity has not thrown this type of error before, until I run the same workflow after reinstalling UiPath Studio in the pc.

I did testing to Get Asset activity too, and it is showing the same error message. However under Data Manager panel, it is showing all the assets from Orchestrator.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Hi @Izz1

=>Check Credential Configuration:
Ensure that the credentials in Orchestrator are configured correctly, and there are no special characters or unexpected values.

=>Studio Version Compatibility:
Make sure that the version of UiPath Studio you reinstalled is compatible with the version of Orchestrator you are using. Mismatched versions can sometimes cause unexpected issues.

=>Update Activities:
Check if there are updates available for the UiPath activities, especially the “Get Credential” and “Get Asset” activities. Outdated activities may not be fully compatible with the current version of UiPath Studio.

Hope it helps!!

@Izz1

1. Did you happen to ungrade the studio? if so try to change the system package version and check
  2. Add the same activity again and delete the old one

cheers