Cannot create unknown type 'https://schemas.uipath.come/workflow/activities' GetScureCredential

Dear All,

First of all, I believe, many people already seen the kinds of my issue, I think seems it’s very easy.

But…after all of you see my picture, you will understand.

All, seems is normal, all is green, but when I drag an get sucureCredential activities there, it shows the error , I try to move the file from other machine to there, and try to fix the Json file. But cannot work.

the system .Net Frame work is 4.7.2, so I cannot figure out another root cause, I also try to restart the PC.

I call Uipath support, they check my machine, also said, seems it’s normal. May I know any one meet this strange question before ? many thanks.

@seiya.z.shen

Could you please restart Uipath studio once and then try it.

sure, event the machine already restart, thanks.

sure, event the machine already restart, thanks.

1 Like

@seiya.z.shen

May I know what version of Uipath studio are you using here ?

I use the enterprise version, 2019.10 LT. another thing is , my network cannot connect to internet. I only copy the package from another machine.

@seiya.z.shen

It’s fine. I am also doing same thing only and it’s working fine from my end.

you know, that make me confuse, If I use the community version, event it cannot connect internet, it can work, but I use the enterprise version, it cannot work…I am very tired at this issue for 2 days… :joy:

1 Like

the only resolution is , move my vm image to outside net work, then active it, then move image into the network. But this is not the best solution, because, it’s client policy, we need to fill many forms to apply the action, and need to reply many question from audit team.
as many peoples knows, uipath.credentials, is the common package of uipath, it should be integreated int o the production.