I am trying to perform a double click on an element from a SAP Menu and am currently receiving a generic error.
Note: An error is also thrown if I use the Double Click Image activity which I find very strange.
Some notes to consider:
- Initially I couldn’t interact with the SAP elements but fixed it by changing the settings in GUI Config. Before doing this change I was able to use the Double Click Image successfully on the item I am now unable to click on.
- I am able to interact with many other elements, typing into them and clicking on them so there exist other elements that I am able to click on.
- I have tried checking SendWindowMessages and SimulateClick without success.
- I am using WaitForReady Complete.
- When opening the Selector on the Click activity it successfully identifies the element.
A section of the SAP Menu:
The error message:
A sample selector for one of the items I am unable to click: