Freelance Quote

Hi

I’m new here so I’m sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong place.

I’m looking for a process which will copy data from multiple cells in excel (from the same row) into multiple search fields on a website.

I then want the results of that search to be copied and pasted back into excel (same tow) but if no results are found a simple response of ‘No Results Found’.

If i was to get this done by a UiPath developer, how many hours would it take to develop or what kind of cost would I be looking at?

I have a number of processes I need doing but I’m trying to get an understanding standing of how complex they are and if it’s the type of process a beginner would pick up relatively quickly.

If you need anymore info, please let me know.

Thanks
M

Hi @martinjn00,

Welcome to UI Path Community.

So, it would take max half an hour to develop based on other complexities of your requirement. If you just want this to test for your self you can try with UiPath community version which is free for users to practice and it won’t cost anything to you except your time.

If you have UiPath community version and looking for the solution for your process then please let us know the URL and data you are referring for if it is not confidential. I will try to provide you the solution.

Thanks.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll take a look at the training section and hopefully i will pick up the basics quickly

The data Is not confidential and all publicly
accessible however the data includes the names of people who have died, so it would feel wrong publishing this online.

Does the free version run just like the paid version? I understand that it has reduced support and a limited amount of robots but are there any differences that stand out or cause problems?

@martinjn00

Yes of course both will run same way only. But UiPath won’t support you when you face any issues. Do not worry about this. Just post your issues here and our UiPath community team will help you.