I would need to send email to inform warehouse on the tomorrow delivery.
- use read range activity
- use assign activity to get the today date, next date & tomorrow working day
- Use for each row activity to loop over the data
- Use if activity to set if delivertodate= nextdate
- in the then branch , use assign activity to have a specific email body if it meets the condition
- the same goes to else branch
i will need to send email to inform warehouse for tomorrow delivery regardless have delivery or not and attached the DO monitoring sheet.
i just need to send either one email.
But when i run the workflow, it will send two emails.
Assume that the delivertodate in first row is same as next date, then it will send email follow “Then” branch activity.
But when it loop over 2nd row, and it is not the same , then it will send email follow " else" .
So, it will have many emails.
But i just want to send one email as long as the delivertodate is the same as nextdate, then it will send email follow “Then” branch regardless of which row data meets.
Kindly advise how should i design the workflow to send only one email.
Hope that you guys can understand what i am trying to get.