Why the Add Queue Item activity fails with error "Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder. Error code 1100." ?
Root Cause: The Orchestrator Queue Folder Path provided in the "Folder Path" property of the activity might be wrong.
- Make sure that the Orchestrator Queue Folder path provided in the Folder path activity is correct one. This field only supports string values, with / as the separator to indicate subfolders.
- The Robot user has access to the queue [Check the roles and permissions for the queue] .
Read more on Add Queue Item .
Also, the same error can show up when using the APIs:
When trying to use the Orchestrator API with the given URL (https://cloud.uipath.com/test/DefaultTenant/odata/Queues/UiPathODataSvc.AddQueueItem), the following error is encountered:
"message": "Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder.",
Root Cause: This error occurs when the Folder ID added to the "X-UIPATH-OrganizationUnitId" header is incorrect, resulting in a failure to access the specified folder.
Resolution: Follow these steps,
- Open the UiPath Orchestrator with the same user account used to obtain the access token information.
- Navigate to the specified folder.
- Extract the correct Folder ID from the URL in the address bar of your browser.
After obtaining the correct Folder ID, update the "X-UIPATH-OrganizationUnitId" header with the new ID and try using the API again. This should resolve the error and allow to successfully access the folder.