Error using Cloud UiPath API

Hello, I have been using this API “/orchestrator_/odata/QueueItems(”+id.ToString()+“)” for a while but for a week it has been showing me this message "Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder ." when I have not modified anything either in the robot or in the cloud. I need this API to get the items from the queue. Do you know if there has been any modification to this API or what could be causing the error?

I use this service “orchestrator_/odata/QueueItems” to obtain the organizedUnitId, having both this service and the previous one mentioned the same “bearer” and this one works well for me

@gruano1,

There are no changes in the endpoints at least.

/odata/QueueItems({key})

Most probably the bot from which this is being executed don’t have the desired folder access. Apart from this, I don’t see any possible issue here.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply.

In the same bot I am using this endpoint

/odata/QueueItems

to obtain the organizedUnitId and it works well, with which access I must have and these endpoints have always worked well for me, I have not modified anything and this endpoint has started to fail

/odata/QueueItems({key})

for a week without having changed anything.
Do you know what could be the cause of the failure?

Use community license

@gruano1,

You should be using this endpoint to get Folder/OrganizationUnit Id

/odata/Folders

This could be the problem.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.