#FeatureBlog - 19.11 - Schedule Attended Process through Agent Desktop

@RajeshT

You can schedule multiple published processes also. Once you scheduled first process click Save button. And then again do the same steps if you want to other process.

1 Like

Hi @lakshman,

I think my explanation is wrong.

Mt Project Name GTL Claims contains 10 workflows:

In this i want to run only,ClaimNotification_Email_Approved.xaml.

How can we achieve this!

1 Like

@RajeshT

Create new process and copy this file into it and then publish and schedule it.

1 Like

This is Perfect @lakshman.
image .
Scheduled successfully.
Can we do it without manual intervention,currently its asking whether to run now or after 10 mins with Yes or NO option.

1 Like

@RajeshT

Yes its asking like that.

I suggested Uipath team to make it as optional and so that if people want they will use this else no not. I hope they are working on that and may be in next release will get that option. Let’s see.

1 Like

Thats great @lakshman .
If Uipath team make it as optional ,will our schedule run trigger automatically eventhough if my system locked?.

1 Like

@RajeshT

These are Attended BOTS right. I don’t think so it will run when system get locked. We have to check this once.

1 Like

I have not worked on orchestrator yet,will that same behavior as agent desktop.
I mean when we schedule,will orchestrator ask whetther to run or not?

@RajeshT

Orchestrator won’t ask anything like this. If you buy Unattended BOT licence and will trigger it from Orchestrator then BOT only will login and perform actions and will logout automatically and no need of any manual intervention also in between. And we have lot more benefits with this Orchestrator.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed explanation. @lakshman

1 Like

@lakshman
Useful info. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks @SowmyaLeo

Hello when will this option (option to leave the automatic scheduling) be available for the community version?

1 Like

@Tomas_Lacarte

May be they will release in next version. I hope early next year they will release it.

2 Likes

Thks :slight_smile:

1 Like

This update already come out?

1 Like

@Tomas_Lacarte

Not yet

1 Like

Hi @Tomas_Lacarte

It is live on the Community Edition 2019.12.0 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This update have a option to leave the automatic scheduling? I dont find ):

I dont want him to send me this pop up I wanted the schedule to run automatically.

3 Likes

I should have read the full conversation :smiley: My bad.

2 Likes