Extract data and update into excel

Hi team
I have a query please any one can tell me this logic
I have some data like
Abc1
Abc2
Abc3
Abc4
So one by one I will enter this input in some application and extract data in a table

The table like
Column1 column2
12-06-2023. Value1
20-05-2023. Value2
15-06-2023. Value3

In this above table I need to check previous date values and if it is match I need to extract that row values and update into Excel like

Abc1. Value3

And if also if the date is coming in 2 times I need to update two times in Excel

The table seems to be like this
Column1 column2
12-06-2023. Value1
20-05-2023. Value2
15-06-2023. Value3
15-06-2023. Value4

I need to update Excel output like

Abc1. Value3
Abc1. Value4

So any one can tell me the logic

@Anil_Rajavarapu1

I hope you are already looping to search the values

Now after extraction use a filter datatable activity to filter on the date Now.Adddays(-1).ToString("dd-MM-yyyy")

Now loop the filtered table and add the data row as you need and the value to excel or to a separate table and write to excel

Cheers

Anil thanks for your reply but I did this I need remaining logic like how to update if the date is coming in 2 times or e times

And I need to check entire column for the date of it it is more than one date

@Anil_Rajavarapu1

In you use filter datatable then say you have 3 rows matchign the date then you will have 3 rows in the filtered table…

Now use for each row in datatable inside your main loop to loop over each row and add separate row for each row that has been identified

Hope this is clear

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.