Exception 0xe0434352

Hello

My robot stopped due to unexpected process termination.
When I checked the event log in my pc, I found an exception error 0xe0434352.
I guess somthing is wrong between UiPath.Executor.exe and my pc. Is there any way to resolve this?

chekc which step this happened then you can debug for further causes

@9e389f79ff1549b677ac

Refer the below post for resolving the above error

1 Like

Try to restart your device. That is worked for me with the same case.

I was able to solve it by

1. Upgrading UiPath Studio to 2022.10.11
    2)Update all the dependencies on the Project that is crashing with this error.

Please note that Assistant 2022.10.04 and Orchestrator 2022.10.04 can load up packages from 2022.10.11 Studio

The error code “0xe0434352” in UiPath usually refers to a .NET runtime error that causes the UiPath Executor to stop working. This could be due to various reasons such as insufficient system resources, malicious software interference, or issues with the .NET Framework installed on the machine.

Here are few common tips to resolve the issue:

1. Update UiPath Studio: The first step is to verify if your UiPath studio and your packages are up to date.
  2. Update .NET Framework: This error can also occur if the .NET Framework is not updated.
  3. Antivirus Software: Sometimes, Antivirus software may interfere with UiPath. Try disabling it temporarily.
  4. Reinstall UiPath: If the above methods are not effective, try reinstalling UiPath Studio.
  5. Contact UiPath Support if you are an Enterprise customer: If none of these solutions are effective, it may be best to reach out to UiPath Support for additional assistance.

Please make sure to use these steps under the appropriate guidance and supervision as some of these steps can affect your system configurations.

1 Like