Excel file append problem

Hi,
I got an issue with excel append activity. When I run the workflow through UiPath studio, all the data gets appended to an excel file as intended. But when I publish the workflow and run it through Orchestrator, none of the data gets appended into the targeted excel file. Can someone give me suggestion please. Thank you.

Is your path of excel file under the workflow absolute or relative?

If you want to make changes to a particular excel file than you have to use full path for that file.

Publishing & Running the workflow from Orchestrator, stores the files under the location where UiPath Studio is installed ‘…UiPath\Projects<Project_Workflow>\lib\net45’. In case you have used a relative path, then you excel would be available here.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @Rammohan91,
With the same project, I have been using an excel write activity as well. But this activity is working fine.

Is your path of excel file under the workflow absolute or relative for Append & Write Activities?

Also, Please attach your xaml file.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @Rammohan91 ,
Problem is solved now. I have been using relative path. Then, I replaced it with an absolute path and everything is working good now. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!!