- Using Studio Pro 2020.4.1 Community License Stable
- Using latest Excel Activity Package 2.8.5
- Just have a single excel application scope activity to open an excel workbook and facing similar error as
“Excel Application Scope: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A01A8”
- Windows 10 home 64-bit
- Excel can be accessed through cmd
- Checked registry for possible multiple entries for office but that’s not the case
- Microsoft Office 365 MSO (16.0.12827.20236) 64-bit
I hope @loginerror these details could help out in understanding the issue and would be happy to get an solution
- currently a workaround am using is to start excel process ( wait for 5 sec) then use excel application
Would you mind attaching a sample, new project that reproduces this issue? It is slightly different from the one the main topic is about, so I will split your post into a new topic.
Could you let us know if the issue was fixed for you on the latest version of Studio and Excel activity package?
Yes, everything seems to work fine
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.