RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A01A8 - UiPathAutomation

I added Excelscope plug and everything is fine.

i am getting the following error
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A01A8 —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A01A8 at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook.get_FullName() at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.FindExistingWorkbook(String workbookPath, Workbooks workbooks) at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.InternalOpenWorkbook(WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists) — End of inner exception stack trace —

Hi @Sasidhar143,

Please find the solution.

Regards,
Omkar P

Hi All,

I have received same exception RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: :Could not read range row(1).ToString. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Worksheet.get_Range(Object Cell1, Object Cell2) at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.ReadRange(String address, Boolean preserveFormat, Boolean& isWholeRange) — End of inner exception stack trace — at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelInteropActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Please let me know how to resolve the issue

Adding an update that I’m getting the same error.
Source: Use Excel File
Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

This is a script that was running fine last week and today when I tried to run it, it failed. I’m running it from Studio Run File.

My Excel.Activities is the latest, 2.22.2.

I opened a support case, but was hoping someone here may know something.

Have you got any valuable response from the support? One colleague faced the same issue after updating to 23.10 but putting a small delay between two Excel Scopes solved that problem. But I wonder if there is a more elegant solution.

Nothing useful from Support. Update Excel, Reinstall Excel, Repair Excel.

I added a 1.5 second delay and it’s been working fine now. As you said, not elegant, but it works.