Excel AddIn Error

Hi

When I try to install the Excel AddIn, nothing happens.
I’m using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016.

Thanks

Hi @luqman123
Did you install UiPath.Excel.Activities in UiPath Studio

Thanks
Ashwin S

What do you mean nothing happens? Is it not working to use excel features? Are you using it 32 bits version?

he is using StudioX not regular Studio.

Hello,

I would have to ask the logs ( %localappdata%\UiPath\Logs ) and also the UiPathOfficeAddin.log located %localappdata%\Temp

This would be the starting point for our investigation on why the excel addin is not being installed.

Regards,
Dragos.

When I click to install the excel AddIn, it does nothing.

Logs.zip (1.3 MB)

I’m unable to find the Excel AddIn Logs

hello, I have the same issue. what can i do to fix it?

while in studio in a project just press ctrl+L and you will get right to the location of the logs.
also all these problems with the addin are fixed in soon to be released 19.12 version

Hello,
I have the same problem installing the UiPath ExcelAddin.
Clicking the Excel AddIn returns no OK box.
I’ve no ExcelAddin log also.
Using Excel 365.
Any ideas?

Tested to install Firefox works → got Ok Message Box.

Regards,
Patrick

I am also facing this excel addin error. What is the solution for this. Using latest version of StudioX. 32 bit windows 8

Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.d__7.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.ToolsPageViewModel.d__34.MoveNext(), HResult -2147467259

Please update to latest studiox version

I am on verison 2020.8.0-beta.278 and I am still getting this error :unamused:

If the add -in is enabled in RUNNER but does not appear in Excel , an error may have occurred during installation that prevented the add -in from installing correctly. Click the Office button, and then click Excel Options. Click Add - Ins . Under Manage, click Disabled Items, and then click Go

In Control Panel, go to Internet options > Security. Select the Trusted sites zone, and choose Sites. Enter the URL that appears in the error message, and choose Add. Try to use the add-in again.
Greeting,
Rachel Gomez