Excel Add-In Installation Issue

Hi all. I am self-training in the Academy and working on Build Your First Automation. I have downloaded UiPath StudioX and the next step is to install the Excel Add-In, but I am getting the below error. Has anyone come across this issue and know how to resolve?

Thanks!

20.4.0-beta.250

Installation failed. Please check the execution logs

Error: UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupException: Installation failed. Please check the execution logs
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.GetDriverResponse(String receivedData)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.d__8.MoveNext()
β€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown β€”
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.d__7.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.ToolsPageViewModel.d__34.MoveNext(), HResult -2146233088

1 Like

I have a similar error. My Studio installation is:
StudioX 2020.4.0-beta.250 - 4/1/2020
Community License
EXE Installer

License Provider: Internal
Activation ID: UIP-448813b8b8

Update Channel: Stable

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
.NET Framework Version 4.8

My error log is this:

12:11:03.4739 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupException: Installation failed. Please check the execution logs
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.GetDriverResponse(String receivedData)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.ToolsPageViewModel.d__34.MoveNext(), HResult -2146233088

Hello,

Can you please provide us with the logs ( especially ExcelAddIn_Install.log ) They are usually found in %localappdata%\Uipath\Logs. As a side question what Office version are you using ?

Regards,
Dragos.

Using Office 365 Pro Plus; your path didn’t yield any logs but the attached is from when I last attempted to add the Excel Add-in to the product.

Ramona

OfficeVersion.png

(Attachment 2020-04-10_Studio.log is missing)

Resend of previous message with 2020-04-10_Studio.log renamed 2020-04-10_Studio-log.txt so the attachment isn’t stripped. RW

OfficeVersion.png

2020-04-10_Studio-log.txt (10.9 KB)

Hello, I’ve had a similar issue although my error message is slightly different. It still says to check the execution logs, however it references PowerShell:

[ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] File C:\Users*username*\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.0-beta0250\UiPath\OfficeAddInSetup.ps1 cannot be loaded. The file C:\Users*username*\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.0-beta0250\UiPath\OfficeAddInSetup.ps1 is not digitally signed. You cannot run this script on the current system.

It seems the solution to my problem at least, and perhaps others, would be for UIPath to digitally sign the powershell script that is invoked to install the Excel Add-In.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Has this been fixed? I get the same error as @rwinkelb. @dragos.suma any idea what to do here? I’m not able to start working in StudioX without this.

Installation details and logs below:
StudioX 2020. 4.0-beta 4.72 Community License

Error: UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupException: Installation failed. Please check the execution logs

1 Like

@iulia.ilea can you please provide the entire plugin installation log ExcelAddIn_Install.log

@brian.king I think we had this issue in the past we fixed and now it resurfaced. Thank you for the info we will be looking into it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for checking! I’m not sure where to find the exact you are requesting, but please let me know if the below information is not enough.

This is the error pop up I get:
Error StudioX  Excel ad in

These are the log I see when opening from the error pop up:
error logs

The detailed logs from the above screenshot:
Logs.zip (7.5 KB)

@iulia.ilea I seen you ask this on the webinar. Check out this forum topic and see if any replies help you out. Problem in connecting with excel - #12 by msan

Thank you!

please check tthat you still have the officeaddinsetup.ps1 in the location from the error. maybe antivirus might have deleted it.

hi, Please have u able to solve the issue? I am already getting the error.

Hello, the officeaddinsetup.ps1 file exists, but as stated it isn’t digitally signed so our domain-controlled powershell execution policy blocks it. It looks as though there is already a software signing certificate from UIPath in the trusted store, but for whatever reason this file isn’t digitally signed with it.

I was able to get around this issue by self-signing the file, but it would be much easier if future versions of software had this file digitally signed by UIPath.

Hello,

have you updated to 20.4 latest beta build? … .a fix is available there on this matter.

Hello StudioX team!

I have this version and have the same issue:
StudioX 2020.4.1-beta.22 - 5/11/2020
Community License
EXE Installer

License Provider: Internal

Update Channel: Stable

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
.NET Framework Version 4.8

Error log:

20.4.1-beta.22

Installation failed. Please check the execution logs

Any update in regards to this issue?

Kind regards

Greg

Hello,

Our team is also facing same problem with same version…
I have re-installed office and still having the same problem
Please advise if there is a solution,

THank you,

Hi I’m struggling to finish the instal of the Excel addin, could you please help:

I was able to install, StudioX 2020.4.1-beta22 but when in try to install β€œExcel Add-in” under tools I’ve a error message as below:
Snag_11326677

My Office version it’s a

I’ve the admin rights on my machine but so far I still cannot install the excel file, I’ve also follow the
troobleshoot step by step without success.

β€” LOG FILE ----

15:28:21.9657 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:28:21.9987 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:21.9987 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value NoLicenseAvailable.
15:28:21.9987 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling update online operation.
15:28:22.0356 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
15:28:22.0356 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:22.0356 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: [empty], LicenseModel: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .
15:28:22.0356 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:28:22.0356 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:22.0356 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value NoLicenseAvailable.
15:28:24.3167 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:24.3167 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling online update license request with current state :NoLicenseAvailable
15:28:24.3167 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:24.3167 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: No license available skipping online update license request
15:28:24.3167 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.d__8.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.d__11.MoveNext()
15:28:24.3167 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: Error while updating license Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.d__8.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.d__11.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Licensing.LicenseService.d__24.MoveNext()
15:28:26.3712 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:26.3712 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: Copy License Error: Exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path β€˜C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal\license.dat’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at System.IO.Abstractions.FileWrapper.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at UiPath.Licensing.Boon.LicenseStorage.CopyLicenseData()
15:28:26.3872 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling release online.
15:28:26.3872 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:26.3872 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: No license available skipping deactivation update license request
15:28:26.3872 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.d__7.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.d__12.MoveNext()
15:28:26.3902 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:26.3902 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling allocate online with email and type studio/community.
15:28:26.3902 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:26.3902 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling allocate online to https://license.uipath.com with email and type studio/community.
15:28:26.6978 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [10] Warn: Handled allocate online with license code 4311-4926-03--.
15:28:26.6978 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handled allocate online with license code 4311-4926-03--.
15:28:26.7058 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling online activation request with : email: licenseCode:4311-4926-03--
15:28:26.7058 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:26.7058 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling activate online operation to https://activate.uipath.com with license code 4311-4926-03--, email , licensingModelData Key = userId, Value = Key = machineId, Value = BBSA-LPT0051.
15:28:27.0106 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:27.0226 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:27.0226 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handled online activation request with : email: licenseCode: 4311-4926-03--
15:28:27.0226 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
15:28:27.0226 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:27.0365 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: ActiveLicense, ActivationId: UIP-7656f21e9e, LicenseCode: 4311-4926-03--, LicenseModel: USER, Version: V2019, StartDate: 1592179200, EndDate: 1623801599, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 1592832507, BundleCode: STD, SubscriptionCode: COM.
15:28:27.0365 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:28:27.0365 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:27.0365 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
15:28:27.0365 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving license content.
15:28:27.0365 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:27.0575 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved license content UiPath.Licensing.Library.Core.Models.LicensePayload.
15:28:29.3362 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:28:29.3362 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.3362 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
15:28:29.3362 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling update online operation.
15:28:29.3362 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.3362 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling online update license request with current state :ActiveLicense
15:28:29.3482 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.3482 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling activate online operation to https://activate.uipath.com with license code 4311-4926-03--, email , licensingModelData Key = userId, Value = Key = machineId, Value = BBSA-LPT0051.
15:28:29.3482 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
15:28:29.3482 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: ActiveLicense, ActivationId: UIP-7656f21e9e, LicenseCode: 4311-4926-03--, LicenseModel: USER, Version: V2019, StartDate: 1592179200, EndDate: 1623801599, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 1592832507, BundleCode: STD, SubscriptionCode: COM.
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving license content.
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.3622 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved license content UiPath.Licensing.Library.Core.Models.LicensePayload.
15:28:29.4949 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.4949 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:28:29.4949 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handled update online.
15:28:31.0281 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.FindEntry(TKey key) at UiPath.Studio.Shared.Services.ResourceIconsService.GetBrushFromKey(String key) 15:45:00.1153 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState. 15:45:00.1332 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal 15:45:00.2329 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense. 15:45:00.2329 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling update online operation. 15:45:00.2569 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo. 15:45:00.2569 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal 15:45:00.2678 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: ActiveLicense, ActivationId: UIP-7656f21e9e, LicenseCode: 4311-4926-03-****-****, LicenseModel: USER, Version: V2019, StartDate: 1592179200, EndDate: 1623801599, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 1592832509, BundleCode: STD, SubscriptionCode: COM. 15:45:00.2678 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState. 15:45:00.2678 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal 15:45:00.2678 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense. 15:45:00.2678 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving license content. 15:45:00.2838 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal 15:45:00.2838 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved license content UiPath.Licensing.Library.Core.Models.LicensePayload. 15:45:01.8088 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.Services.ResourceIconsService.GetBrushFromKey(String key)
15:45:03.1352 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:45:03.1352 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling online update license request with current state :ActiveLicense
15:45:03.1352 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:45:03.1581 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling activate online operation to https://activate.uipath.com with license code 4311-4926-03--, email , licensingModelData Key = userId, Value = Key = machineId, Value = BBSA-LPT0051.
15:45:03.7834 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:45:03.8094 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:45:03.8094 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handled update online.
15:45:13.6222 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: C. Path β€˜β€™, line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.GetDriverResponse(String receivedData), HResult -2146233088
15:45:13.6222 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] CylancePROTECT Script Control has blocked access to this PowerShell script.

15:45:13.6222 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupException: Installation failed. Please check the execution logs
15:57:04.7335 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:57:04.7534 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:04.8601 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
15:57:04.8631 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling update online operation.
15:57:04.8880 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
15:57:04.8880 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:04.8990 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: ActiveLicense, ActivationId: UIP-7656f21e9e, LicenseCode: 4311-4926-03--, LicenseModel: USER, Version: V2019, StartDate: 1592179200, EndDate: 1623801599, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 1592833503, BundleCode: STD, SubscriptionCode: COM.
15:57:04.8990 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
15:57:04.8990 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:04.8990 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
15:57:04.9090 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving license content.
15:57:04.9090 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:04.9090 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved license content UiPath.Licensing.Library.Core.Models.LicensePayload.
15:57:06.6015 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.Services.ResourceIconsService.GetBrushFromKey(String key)
15:57:07.4393 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:07.4433 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling online update license request with current state :ActiveLicense
15:57:07.4433 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:07.4433 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:07.4433 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling activate online operation to https://activate.uipath.com with license code 4311-4926-03--, email , licensingModelData Key = userId, Value = Key = machineId, Value = BBSA-LPT0051.
15:57:08.5843 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:08.5843 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
15:57:08.5843 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handled update online.
15:57:21.9611 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: C. Path β€˜β€™, line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupExtensionsService.GetDriverResponse(String receivedData), HResult -2146233088
15:57:21.9611 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] CylancePROTECT Script Control has blocked access to this PowerShell script.

15:57:21.9611 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupException: Installation failed. Please check the execution logs
16:04:24.0153 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
16:04:24.0332 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:24.1300 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
16:04:24.1300 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling update online operation.
16:04:24.1529 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
16:04:24.1549 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:24.1549 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: ActiveLicense, ActivationId: UIP-7656f21e9e, LicenseCode: 4311-4926-03--, LicenseModel: USER, Version: V2019, StartDate: 1592179200, EndDate: 1623801599, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 1592834227, BundleCode: STD, SubscriptionCode: COM.
16:04:24.1549 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving RegistrationState.
16:04:24.1549 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:24.1719 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved RegistrationState value ActiveLicense.
16:04:24.1719 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving license content.
16:04:24.1719 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:24.1928 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved license content UiPath.Licensing.Library.Core.Models.LicensePayload.
16:04:25.8155 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
16:04:26.5415 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:26.5415 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling online update license request with current state :ActiveLicense
16:04:26.5415 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:26.5485 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:26.5485 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handling activate online operation to https://activate.uipath.com with license code 4311-4926-03--, email , licensingModelData Key = userId, Value = Key = machineId, Value = BBSA-LPT0051.
16:04:27.4804 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:27.4894 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal
16:04:27.4894 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Handled update online.
16:05:02.0758 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: C. Path β€˜β€™, line 0, position 0.
16:05:02.0758 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] CylancePROTECT Script Control has blocked access to this PowerShell script.

16:05:02.0768 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: UiPath.Studio.Shell.SetupExtensions.SetupException: Installation failed. Please check the execution logs

Could you please help on this?

Thank you

your Cylance antivirus has blocked the installation of the excel addin.
you can try to add an exception for studio or the addin in the antivirus, install the addin and then remove the exception.
Or instead of using the addin to indicate just name all ranges. tables and so on from your excel files so you can see them directly on the dropdown menu on each activity so you don’t need to indicate.