Error message "Connection [6454d5c1-145f-4e06-905d-10ac494a3524] is invalid or you do not have access to it"

Hello!

When running the job from orchestrator or from the Assistant on the machine, I receive this error message: Connection [6454d5c1-145f-4e06-905d-10ac494a3524] is invalid or you do not have access to it.
Could someone explain whic is the problem?
It’s a simple process using an “Use Google spreadsheet” activity and “Write cell”; the conection was created in “write cell” activity (I’m using 2022.10.5 version of Studio).
Thank you for your help!

Regards!

Ruxandra

It seems that the used connection for your process is not valid or you don’t have access to it.

Try the below approaches:

1. In UiPath Assistant → find impacted process → Show automation details → check to change the connection or configure it

1. In your Automation Cloud account → Integration Service → check if the Connection exists/is alive in the folder where the process is present

1. In Orchestrator → Folder → Automations → Processes → edit the impacted process → Package Requirements → in the connection to Google Sheets check multiple configurations and find the right one that works for you

Hello!

I tried to search “365” as I saw in your print-screen, but it seems, it is not found. Could you give more details about this step (more explanations)?
Thank you for your help.

Regards!

Ruxandra

The screenshots are just examples, in your case, you may have other connections (such as Google Sheets).

Ok, I didn’t understand correctly. I will check again as you said.
Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Ruxandra

Hello!

I’ve checked again, for Google Sheets, and I have no results in UiPath Assistant. Could you tell me what should I do?
Thank you for your help!

Regards!

Ruxandra

Open the project in UiPath Studio in the impacted Assistat machine and check what happens to that connection. It may be that the connection for your robot account is not correct.

I tried to run it again from UiPath Assistant on the server, I receive another error: “User does not have Connections. View permissions on the connection folder”.

I checked the connection in "Integration services"as you said, in the process folder, it seems to be ok, I also checked it on the process, (Automation-Proces -2
Package Requirements), it also seems to be ok.

What should I check now?
Thank you!

Regards!

Ruxandra

Raise a ticket with support for further investigation.

Hello!

I’ve created the ticket on the UiPath support.
Thank you!

Regards!

Ruxandra

The issue is with UiPath studio version, it does not work on 22.10.3, might work on 10.7.

1 Like

Thank you, it is ok now, I am able now to use Connections.
Regards!

Ruxandra

What was the solution?

Be sure that the user has the permissions needed on the UiPath server and in Orchestrator; for Integration Services it is also required that the user used by the robot has the permissions on the robot’s folder in Orchestrator.

I hope I was clear.

Regards!

Thank you Ruxandra.

Hi,
I didn’t get it i also having the same issue. can you please tell me what should be solution clearly?

Regards,
Santhosh

Hello!

If you want to use Integration Services, the user used by robot should receive access on the folder of the process in Orchestrator. You add the user using “manage folder acces”, on the folder.
I hope it help you!

Regards!
Ruxandra

I tried but i dont know where it is, please share screenshots if possible.

Regards,
Santhosh

You a process name “ABC”; you publish it; in Orchestrator, you create a folder named, e.g. ABC. You add you process in your folder ABC. Your folder has 3 vertical points. Click ok these points, select Manage Folder Access.
On the other side, you create the connection in Integration Services, if you need a Connection.
I can not send you screen-shots, I use my company Orchestrator.

Regards!
Ruxandra

sorry, its not there i cant connect integration service into my foldrer. Please let me know if there is any way. Its giving this error message - Connection [ae5fb5d7-d482-4343-8022-b1a62ac7f397] is invalid or you do not have access to it.