Connection error with studio and Uipath Assistant

Hi
May be this is a simple solution but i can’t find it. I made some changes in my orchestrator. i can’t able to connect my studio and also assistant. In studio the error shows The ADMIN key was not present in the dictionary. Then uipath assistant also disconnected with the error message The connection to the orchestrator became unresponsive. where i done a huge mistake in my cloud settings. Thanks in advance.

Regards
AMAL

@AMALRAJ

Can you please give more info, What are the changes you have done on Orchestrator?

Also please try to disconnect it from assistant and reconnect.

Hi Raj,

It is showing robot unresponsive means there is no connectivity between your assistant to orchestrator.

May I know where did you done changes to your cloud orchestrator.

My gut feeling is like there is some settings changed in the machines and robot section. Could you verify the machine name and your credentials are correct. Thanks.

Hi @Ganesh_Preetam_Kopparapu
I change some roles and permission and also delete some process, then shared tenants removed unfortunately.

Regards
AMAL

HI @kirankumar.mahanthi1

Yeah i checked it but not work.

Yes that is cause of the error.

Because of removing shared folder in the Orchestrator the User and machine is un-authorized to the Orchestrator.

Create a Folder and add the machine and user to the folder and try to re-connect it from assistant.

1 Like

HI @Ganesh_Preetam_Kopparapu

I read this same thread in your previous post and i check with docs once. I am still finding the solution with this docs.
Thanks
AMAL

Hi @Ganesh_Preetam_Kopparapu @kirankumar.mahanthi1

Thanks for your valuable reply. Unfortunately its connect studio and uipath assistant without doing any changes may be its connecting issues my orchestrator also get back to the normal what’s here i done a mistake is i delete that shared tenant and also i change the root level folders. some roles and permissions. Finally its reboot the works.

Regards
AMAL

Cool buddy. Glad you are able to resolve the issue.

HI @kirankumar.mahanthi1

Thanks kiran and my wishes for your posts you are making a fabulous help for the solution finder. I learn lot from you and this forum a lot.

Regards
AMAL

1 Like

Nothing helped for this post. Thanks Raj for your messages and likes it motivates a lot. we will help others so we will also learn from their issues. You should thank @Ganesh_Preetam_Kopparapu he helped you out. Good night.

2 Likes

Great ! Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.