Dynamic Selectors for dynamic dropdown boxes

Hi i am facing issues with selecting drop down box which is empty with no aaname and and the drop down box is dynamic can you please suggest me with the possible solution. I have given some example code of what i am trying to select

Selector 1:-
html app =‘chrome.exe’ title = ‘products | Classic product’ /
webctrlid = ‘ember 850’ tag = ‘Div’ /
class ember- power -select-trigger-dynamic-selector-trigger-1g2jn7- input ember-basic-dropdown-trigger ember-view
Parent class - dynamic-selector ember-view.

and when i log off the webpage and login again the dynamic ember value will be changed to some random number like this

Selector 1:-
webctrlid = ‘ember 720’ tag = ‘Div’ /
class ember- power -select-trigger-dynamic-selector-trigger-1g2jn7- input ember-basic-dropdown-trigger ember-view
Parent class - dynamic-selector ember-view.

I could remove the webctrlid and use other values here but the problem is the webpage has 7 dropdown boxes with all the same vaules except the webctrlid so can you please share me your thoughts thanks

Use click If selector doesn’t works

hmmm i tried click activity already but the problem is even the click activity has to select something or the position of the box which is dynamic so even the click activity got failed

try check image exist activity in dynamic popup or share me your demo and requirement will work on it. Thank You!

Hi @Kc.Kumar,

Welcome to the UiPath community!

I had a similar situation, and in this case I would recommend using a wild card

webctrlid = ‘ember*’ tag = ‘Div’ /
class ember- power -select-trigger-dynamic-selector-trigger-*
Parent class - dynamic-selector ember-view

Add a Parent Class or any Unique ID available; Additionally please see if you can find relative elements to locate the drop downs.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
PD