Downloading reports from web application issue

Hi,

I need to download many reports from a web application. After clicking export button on that, a new internal chrome window will be opened and reports will be downloaded.

It should be downloaded into a specific location, rather than default location (for example downloads). So I enabled the option called “Ask where to save each file before downloading” in chrome.

So, after clicking export button, a window opens and BOT gives the path where reports to be downloaded.

But the reports are not saving into given location. Reports are saving into a location where previously any downloads happened.

Kindly assist me.

Thanks,
Meena.M

Hi,

Please check if you are using type into with simulate method!
if yes, you must write space with a normal writing method after the previews text

I hope that was helpful

It’s better to just let it go to Downloads and then move the file to where you want it.

First you give only path (Example : D:\Live\Screenshots) Click save button first time ,next Give full path (Example :D:\Live\Screenshots\New folder) then after typed the path click save button,Try this method.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.