Download Multiple Attachments

Hi All,

I have multiple attachments as shown below which consist of pdf, csv and png. How to download multiple attachments .

Hey @marina.dutta
To achieve it, you need to download mail messages list and in for each loop save every attachment to the folder path.
e.g.

If you want to save only specific types of attachments (e.g., only PDFs), you can use the “Filter” property of the “Save Attachments” activity. For example, to save only PDF files, set the Filter property to "*.pdf".

@pikorpa

I am not using email. I am using a website .

Hi @marina.dutta

→ Use for each Ui element activity and indicate the list of files in the web browser.
→ Inside for each insert the click activity and pass the CurrentUielement in the Input element option in properties of click activity.

It will extract all the download ui elements and iterate through each element and click on each element.

Hope it helps!!

@mkankatala

One questions. Sometimes there are 4 files, sometimes 5 and sometimes more. In that case how to do ?

1 Like

That was not a matter for each Ui element activity it will capture even it has 3 or 5 or 6 files.

Hope you understand!!

Do you have any link or this is company website ? If not share the link

@marina.dutta

Two ways

1. Use for eqch ui element and then use clicks inside it using currentelement
  2. Use data extraction /table extraction and extract all the links and then use http request or again clicks inside for loop with the links or table

Both would work dynamicaly

Cheers

@mkankatala

I am trying to use for each ui element and Get Text by passing the current ui element as input but getting null values in Get Text . I need the current Ui Element as output value of Get Text

Hi @marina.dutta

Inside the For Each UI Element use Get attribute acitivity and pass Current Element and Give Attribute as aaname which is extracting the text and save that into a variable.

Hope it helps!!

@mkankatala

Still getting null values for the current for each ui element .It shouldpick up the attachment name.

@marina.dutta

Try different attributes check in which attribute the name is getting extracted. and give that attribute type there.

Regards

Hi @mkankatala

In the for each ui element, in every page the pattern is different . Some places pdf is only present some places csv, .jpeg, png. But its not picking the csv files only pdf . Should I reindicate?

@Anil_G

In the for each ui element, in every page the pattern is different . Some places pdf is only present some places csv, .jpeg, png. But its not picking the csv files only pdf . Should I reindicate?

@marina.dutta

Check the selector in the for eqch ui element qnd if it contains pdf in any fields remove it…or use * in place of it

Cheers

@Anil_G

Taking this as selector.

T

@marina.dutta

1. Is there any filter?
  2. Also if you indicate the elements when multiple then is the selector changing?

Cheers

@Anil_G

I need to select only pdf and csv files.

@marina.dutta

Try with filter on innertext…if that is available

Cheers

@marina.dutta

If this is resolved can you close please

Cheers