Download multiple pdf one below the other in a website?

How do I download multiple pdf that are on a website, one below the other? and being able to vary in number, how can I guarantee that I extract them all?

Imagem1

@antonio.paiva

Use for each ui element activity and it can click on each and inside use steps to downlaod and save

cheers

1 Like

I recommend using Wait For Download activity inside For Each UI Element block and evaluate output to make sure you are corerctly downloading each pdf file

Imagem2

Thanks a lot. But this error appears!

@antonio.paiva

You have to use this activity inside Use Application/Browser activity.

cheers

but it’s already inside an attach browser activity! that’s why I don’t get it.
the robot goes, for several users, to a site, extracting the documents that are in its area, on that site.

@antonio.paiva

Attach browser is an old activity…this is a modern activity and it needs use application/browser which is similar to attach browser

Cheers

Imagem3

oh ok, i got it! but now this error message appears. How I know which is the compatible UiPath.uiautomation.activities package?

@antonio.paiva

Are you on a older UiPath studio?

If yes then either the new chrome extension needs to be installed

Or get the selector of the first pdf downlod file and use for loop and increment the idx property to loop through each of the file

Cheers

I’m using MS. edge. my studio is the version 2020.10.2.

@antonio.paiva

For each ui element is a modern activity so may be that is the issue…

Please try the second method of getting the first selector and use idx to loop theoigh each file to download

Cheers

Hi @antonio.paiva
You can use this xaml
TestA.xaml (11.2 KB)

1. you do data scraping as follows (see screenshots) (1st value = 1st link , 2nd value = 2nd link), then tick extract URL

1. loop over extracted table and call http GET to download each file in the table
      3.note* - resourcePath is the downloaded path, in my xaml i just download to the project folder

Regards
Mohini
Happy Automation…!!!