Dilute screenshots in StudioX

Is there any way to water down a screenshot directly in the studio? I would like to blur the customer data on the screenshot directly in the studio. Is this possible?

Hello @jael.koller!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Unfortunately, I haven’t received any real feedback on my question yet.

Unfortunately, I have also not been able to discover a similar question in the forum.

Is there any way to blur a screenshot directly in the studio? I would like to blur the client data on the screenshot directly in the studio. Is that possible?

As an example, when a Click activity or Use Application/Browser is performed, a screenshot is stored. On this screenshot some customer data can be seen, which I would like to blur. This procedure is necessary because the project will be committed afterwards and no customer data must be visible anywhere in a cloud.

I think this is not possible @jael.koller

Regards
Sudharsan

Instead you can just remove those sensitive screenshot @jael.koller

Regards
Sudharsan

By doing this just the screenshot will be deleted your selector will be available there and it you need to know what is that activity used for

you can change the default name of the activity or even you use a annotation for that activity

At last your activity will be looking like this

with annotations and changing default name you can find this activity is used for this particular step

Regards
Sudharsan

I know that I can remove the screenshot. However, I do not want to do this because the image itself can be very helpful for the developers. Sure, a note can also be helpful. However, often there are capture screens with similar fields and therefore a screenshot is more meaningful and clear. My idea/wish would be to have another selection with right click, with which I could edit the screenshot directly in the studio and thus make the sensitive data unrecognizable. However, I suspected that this would not work. Thanks anyway for the answer.

May be in future they will bring this kind of things @jael.koller