Dev Dives: Design user-friendly attended automations from A to Z

Hello UiPath Community!

Our webinar on how to Design user-friendly attended automations from A to Z – part of our UiPath Dev Dives webinar series for automation developers and CoE teams – is only a few days away.

I’m Robert Love, Principal Product Manager at UiPath, and I am excited to talk to you about how to supercharge your attended automations. In this session, we will cover key elements for attended automation workstreams, which products to use and when, and a new way for building attended automations using the new form and trigger activities. Along the way we will discuss best practices for performance, architecture, and UI/UX.

Join my colleague Tuan Nguyen and I on Thursday, April 27th if you want to learn how the UiPath Platform can help you in designing, building, and deploying engaging and robust attended automations across an enterprise.

APRIL 27, AMER 11:00 AM EST

APRIL 27, EMEA/APAC 11:00 AM EST

Looking forward to sharing details in our session! In the meantime, please help us spread the word and share the news about Dev Dives on social media.

Cheers,
Robert

10 Likes

RSVPed, Looking forward to it!!

I can’t wait, Robert. See you there.

The features presented were great and I think they make for increased user friendliness. It’s a real pity they are only for Studio and not for StudioX. I’d love to see more focus on StudioX as this is where we struggle with reusability and making our bots user friendly and versatile.