Dev Dives: Building end-to-end automation for expense reports

Hello Community!

Recently we’ve announced our new webinar series for automation developers and CoE teams – UiPath Dev Dives. Time flies, and the first webinar – Building end-to-end automation for expense reports – is only a few days away.

I’m Alexandru Roman, Senior Product Manager at UiPath, and I’m excited to kick off the Dev Dives series as soon as this Thursday, January 26.

In this session, we will explore how to automate the tedious task of submitting expense reports. For that, we will use the latest activities of Studio Web and leverage the powerful capabilities of Document Understanding, Studio, and UIAutomation. Less theory, more practice – you’ll get access to the demo app where you’ll be able to automate the process together with me, right during the live session. In case you won’t have a possibility to do that, worry not, we’ll share with you the ready-to-use automation after the webinar and you’ll be able to customize it according to your needs.

Join me this Thursday if you want to learn how UiPath Platform can help you save time, increase efficiency, and streamline the cumbersome process of submitting expense reports.

Looking forward to automating together! In the meantime, please help us spread the word and share the news about Dev Dives on social media.

Cheers,
Alexandru

11 Likes