Desktop app won't attach

Hello all. I’ve been wrestling with this for about a week.
I’m using CE edition. I have a desktop app that works fine in the studio, but not when the bot runs.
In the Studio, it highlights the correct on-screen element. However, when the bot runs, it fails to attach.

I’ve re-spied the elements from the target computer (instead of my dev box)

I’ve got into UI Explorer and tried all the different combinations of the attributes, in an effort to get it to connect.

Still no luck.
Error:
Process: Dinerware_FDC_Batch
Environment:
Robot: 72table-brain\USER
Machine name: 72TABLE-BRAIN
Info: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
Start Time: 04/12/2020 10:46:02 PM
End Time: 04/12/2020 10:46:35 PM
Input Values: null
Output Values: Empty
Has Recording: false

What I be missing? Rrrr

@IbapirateRRR

Did you Tried getting Selector with changing to last option in Uiframework in Uiexplorer ?

I’m not sure what you’re referencing, but here’s a screenshot from UI Explorer

@IbapirateRRR Is UiAutomation was default selected ?

Yes it was, and it didn’t work. I then switched it to UI Automation and tried again. No Change

Here’s the error from the bot (not Orchestrator). The interesting thing is I spy’d part of the screen (instead of the whole screen itself) and got the same error.

Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @IbapirateRRR
Firstly please check, Uipath has all admin access to All Application in System ?

If Not then go to Installed Uipath folder → properties → Security → All application access?