I’ll keep this very simple:
- We have a number of custom activities which we use in our bots.
- We have a growing number of VDIs which run those bots.
- We currently use UiPath Studio to install and update the custom activities package.
- “Automatic updates” does not work unless you open UiPath Studio.
- This is not a maintainable solution.
- How do we install a custom package to a bot-only (back office) VDI, and keep it updated?
— Is there a command line?
— Can we add a nuget feed?
— Can we use the Orchestrator’s nuget feed?