Studio is not running my robot when I select the “Debug” menu button. It just gets hung up and never starts the robot. Last and ONLY message in the output is “Debug started file: Main” but then I’m just sitting and waiting, nothing else happens. Does anyone know why might Studio behave this way??
- Windows 10 Enterprise v1803 64bit
- Studio v2020.4.1
- Orchestrator Enterprise License
- The bot only have a logging message activity in the Sequence for testing.
- UiPath Assistant says it is Licensed and Connected
- I had the same issue with another OS…Windows Server 2016 (v1607) and installed a new OS to rectify this problem, but still occurring