Data Table of Data Scraping is empty

Dear all,

I am trying to get info from a structured table of a webpage, and then I want to write the table in an excel spreadsheet, but when I open the excel is empty.

If I use log message of “ExtractDataTable” (Variable got from data scraping) appears an empty message.

Do you know why is this happening?

Angel

rework on selector and extract data config
in the mayority of empty result the data cannot be scraped due wrong selector

just try on an new empty xaml the datascraper and crosscheck for differences compared to existing implemented / configured datascraper

Hi @Angel_Llull

Like Peter said, check the selector whether it is validating or not.

If the selector is correct and still you are facing the same issue, then check whether “ExtractDataTable” variable is created twice.

Feel free to reach us at any time if you have doubts. Thanks.

Happy Automation

hey @Angel_Llull ,
Like the suggestion mentioned above there maybe some issues in selector due to which Extract data table is empty. Or if you facing this problem again then please try to change the browser(IE/Chrome) and try again.
You can also refer to any youtube videos of scraping data from webpage that can help too.
Thank you

As suggested by other, do look for some key points if the data scraping is empty

1. They might be two variable with same name “ExtractDataTable”

1. The scope, set it to sequence or flowchart (whatever process you are using). By default it will always be set to “Data scraping”.